How to copy "The Adventures of Tintin" to blank DVD discs? [Mar 18, 2012]
- The Adventures of Tintin (French: Les Aventures de Tintin) is a series of comic albums. The series is one of the most popular European comics of the 20th century, with translations published in more than 50 languages and more than 200 million copies of the books sold to date.
- This story is so famous and it spreads for nearly half century. Tintin - The Secret of the Unicorn, must be one of the greatest surprises of the year.
- The DVD edition will be released quickly, like most common DVDs, it has copy protection. You can't make copy of The Adventures of Tintin, while Longo DVD Copy can help you make a perfect copy of this DVD, so you don't need to be worried about any crash or damages to the original DVDs.
- First, please make sure you install the latest version, if not, please download the latest version from download page and install it.
- Then, make sure your computer is connected to internet. If you have firewall software or other anti-virus software installed, add Longo DVD Copy to their white list or trusted software list to avoid our software being blocked. The most simplest way is turning them off.
- Then, run Longo DVD Copy (please don't run other decrypters like AnyDVD or DVD43, our program can automatically fixed the protections, and these tools may conflict with out program), insert the original DVD "The Adventures of Tintin" to your DVD drive. Longo DVD Copy will auto detect the DVD and load it, you can just insert a blank DVD discs to your DVD burner (if you has only one DVD driver which is a burner, Longo DVD Copy will first copy the DVD to your hard drive and ask you to insert a blank disc when copying finished). Just choose a copy mode you like, we provide four mode for you to choose, Entire Disc mode keeps the exact the same file system with the original DVD, only removed the protections. Main movie mode removed the unneeded DVD Extras, subtitles, audio tracks, it will keeps the same quality with the original DVD, but save some space and copying time. This is the most popular mode. Episodes mode allows you to choose any episodes of DVDs to copy, and the Split mode splits DVD9 into two DVD5 discs.
- Finally press "Start" button to begin copying. Longo DVD Copy will do all the rest work quickly. After copying, you can enjoy the burned DVDs on your DVD players at anytime.
- However, we already fixed several edition of The Adventures of Tintin, maybe it is still some new edition we haven't met, if you failed when ripping The Adventures of Tintin, please keep the DVD in your DVD drive, click the icon on the left top of Longo DVD Copy main form, click "Export bup file" menu, then send the exported .buz file to email@example.com, we'll analyze it and fix it for you as soon as possible.
copy The Adventures of Tintin, backup The Adventures of Tintin, burn The Adventures of Tintin