How to copy "twilight saga: breaking dawn part I" to blank DVD discs? [Jan 27, 2012]
- Most movie fans must love "Twilight", "New Moon" and "Eclipse" very much, as the Twilight Saga series movie is so circuitous and suspenseful. What will happened with Bella? Will Bella married with Edward Cullen successfully? Will they live happily? We are so urgent to get results. Now, the fourth part Twilight Saga breaking dawn part I will be available on Feb 11,2012. This part follows Bella and Edward as they get married and then learn that Bella has become pregnant. As usual, this DVD also has protections protecting users to make copies of it. Longo DVD Copy has fixed it at the first time as always did to let you make a perfect copy.
- First, if you haven't installed Longo DVD Copy, you may download the latest version from download page and install it.
- Second, make sure your computer is connected to internet. If you have firewall software or other anti-virus software installed, add Longo DVD Copy to their white list or trusted software list to avoid our software being blocked. The most simplest way is turning them off.
- Finally, run Longo DVD Copy (please don't run other decrypters like AnyDVD or DVD43, our program can automatically fixed the protections, and these tools may conflict with out program), insert the original DVD "twilight saga: breaking dawn part I" to your DVD drive. Longo DVD Copy will auto detect the dvd and load it, you can just insert a blank DVD discs to your DVD burner, then choose a copy mode you like, we provide four mode for you to choose, while main movie mode is the most popular mode . Finally press "Start" button to begin copying. Longo DVD Copy will do all the rest work quickly. After copying, you can enjoy the burned DVDs on your DVD players at anytime
- However, we've already fixed several editions of twilight saga: breaking dawn part I, but there maybe still some editions we haven't met. If you still failed to copy it, just keep the original dvd in your drive, click the icon on the left top of Longo DVD Copy main form, click "Export bup file" menu, then send the exported .buz file to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll analyze it and fix it for you as soon as possible.
copy twilight saga: breaking dawn part I, backup twilight saga: breaking dawn part I, burn twilight saga: breaking dawn part I