Copy Hugo to computer hard drive or burn Hugo to blank discs. [Jan 27, 2012]
- Hugo is a 2011 American 3D family film based on Hugo comic book series created by Peyo and the 1980s animated TV series it spawned. It was directed by Raja Gosnell and stars Neil Patrick Harris, Hank Azaria, Jayma Mays, and Sofía Vergara. It is the first CGI/live-action hybrid film to be produced by Sony Pictures Animation and in Hugo trilogy. During early production the film was known as Hugo Movie.
- The film tells the story of Hugo as they got lost in New York, and try to find a way to get back home before Gargamel catches them. After five years of negotiations, Jordan Kerner bought the rights in 2002 and was in development with Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies until Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Animation obtained the film rights in 2008. Filming began in March 2010 in New York City.
- Longo DVD Copy can help you burn Hugo to blank discs, or copy to computer hard drive, so you don't worry about getting the original dvd crashed or damaged. If you haven't installed Longo DVD Copy, you may download the latest version from download page and install it.
- Then, make sure your computer is connected to internet. If you have firewall software or other anti-virus software installed, add Longo DVD Copy to their white list or trusted software list to avoid our software being blocked. The most simplest way is turning them off.
- Finally, open Longo DVD Copy, insert the original dvd "Hugo" to your dvd drive, insert a blank dvd discs to your dvd burner, then choose a copy mode you like, finally press "Start" button to begin copying.
- If you still failed to copy it, that mostly means your disc is another edition we haven't met, just keep the original dvd in your drive, click the icon on the left top of Longo DVD Copy main form, click "Export bup file" menu, then send the exported .buz file to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll analyze it and help you as soon as possible.
copy Hugo, Hugo backup, burn Hugo